The following are issues and bugs we are aware of:
- Switching to/from bluetooth audio output can cause a crash.
- Setting very large sized text (via general iPhone prefs) can cause layout issues.
- On-screen keyboard does not appear for password entry, etc., when foot pedal is in use. Interim workaround: turn off the foot pedal (or turn off bluetooth) temporarily when you want to add or edit names & descriptions of exercises or folders.
Additionally, the following features are referred to but not yet implemented:
- Downloading exercises from the cloud is not yet implemented.
- Re-ordering segments of a custom root sequence is not yet implemented.
Have you found any others? Please let us know!